Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Read any good books lately?(off topic,sorry)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member frosti's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 10th, 2001
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry, I know this isn't SIP related, but since the forum has slowed down as much as it has lately, I don't see the harm.
    Anyway, I've been reading "Wicked:The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West" and have to say it's an incredible book! What I like most about it are the well thought out charaters. It's very interesting to see how one character interacts with another or in different situations (much like SIP). Overall, the book is very psycological and political with just a bit of fantasy (it is, of course, the land of Oz). I think that most SIP readers would enjoy it, although I'd have to warn people that certain sections do get rather dark. With this said, I'd still recommend it to almost anyone.
    Side Note: I'm still not quite finished with the book yet (I'm about three quarters of the way there) so if you have any comments, please don't spoil the ending for me.

    ------------------

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SIPnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 4th, 1999
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello,

    It's the policy of this discussion forum that all threads are related to SIP.

    For off-topic discussions, we have a great companion board at Stranger Than Paradise:
    http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/for...e=5&LastLogin=

    If you'd like to move your topic there, I'm sure you'd be welcome there. Everyone there is very friendly.

    Thanks,

    Webmistress Maida biggrin


    ------------------
    On and on
    the rain will say
    How fragile we are
    how fragile we are
    - Sting

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •